16 June 2006

mikro2nd.net Stage 2 retro rockets firing

So, Stage 2 of my experiment is now working - integration of the wiki (JSPWiki - the best wiki engine out there) with the blog system (Blojsom, in case you didn't notice, and also a best of breed piece of work).  Next I'll probably fiddle with wiki templates for a while to get some working the way I want things.  OTOH I don't want to drop too deep into Look and Feel issues before adding Forums.  (Isn't it a pity that "Fora" is such an ugly word that almost nobody gets without blinking?  Correctness sacrificed for common use.)

I'll probably go for using MVNForum, and have never yet had the pleasure of installing it, so I would really, really like to hear from anybody who has strong opinions (for or against) MVNForum, particularly from the viewpoint of installation and administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...